General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Turns Good GmbH i.L.
Jugendschutzgesetz: According to the Jugendschutzgesetz, we deliver alcoholic beverages only to persons over the age of 18 years. In the case of little doubt, the courier shall undertake to confirm his or her age by presenting the identity card.
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumers" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or independent occupation.
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.metal-and-wine.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force
Turnsgood GmbH, Barbara Plathof, Römerstraße 6 D-40476 Düsseldorf, registered number HRB 720 64, registered court Düsseldorf
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button "to checkout"
5) Enter the invoice and delivery address.
6) Indication of shipping costs and selection of payment method
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" -button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can always read the terms and conditions at http://www.metal-and-wine.de/agb/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. If we deliver by cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price shall be deemed to be received upon receipt of the goods.
(1) For the processing of your wine / beer or spirits order, we usually need 2 to 3 working days, as marked as available. We then send the products to you by UPS. We also need 2 - 3 working days for the processing of the glasses. Afterwards we send the glasses via UPS to you. If you order cash on delivery and we ship in two deliveries, the total amount will be collected with the first delivery.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Retention of title We retain ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.