Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: MW10093666
Alcohol: 12,5 % vol.
Filling Capacity: 750 ml
Allergen: contains Sulfite!
Responsible Food Contractor:
THatt et Söner Int. Sasu, 10 Avenue des Comtes de Champagne, 51130 Bergères-les-Vertus, France
This Blanc de Blanc Champagne is crisp with fresh flavours with elements of red apples and nuts, and a nice mineral tone. It has a fine mousse and is rich and complex with a great balance and long aftertaste. Made of 100% Premier Cru Chardonnay from a single parcel in Vertus from the exceptional harvest of 2008. Even though it’s perfect for drinking now, this vintage Champagne is a high quality product that only improves over the years. Let it age for another 15-20 years and enjoy the exceptional flavours of a mature Champagne.
– Single parcel wine from the Premier Cru Mont Vergon parcel east of Vertus
– 100% Chardonnay
– Grapes harvested 15th of September 2008
– Bottles manually disgorged (disgorgement à la volée) May 2017
– Vinification in steel tanks with a 3g/l dosage put on oak
– Only the first press out of three
– No malolactic fermentation
– Using reasonable methods for nature